E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geohydrology And Ocean Resources Exploration And Survey|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- JIA, J.J., CAI, T.L., LIU, Y.F., CHEN, Y.N., WANG, X.K., MEI, Y.P., SHI, L.Q., XIA, X.M. (2019) A classification of coastline considering the impacts of human activities: remarks on latest practices on coastline survey in Zhejiang Province. Marine Sciences, 43:13-23 [Google Scholar]
- SU, J.S. (1988) A review of the comprehensive survey of coastal zone and tidal flat in China in the past seven years. Ocean Development and Management, 30-32 [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO, M.C., ZHANG, D.C. (1990) Discussion on the definition of shoreline. Coastal Engineering, 9:91-99 [Google Scholar]
- LIN, G., L., ZHENG, Y., L. (2008) Discussion on some techniques of coastline survey. Ocean Development and Management, 25:61-67 [Google Scholar]
- XIA, D.X., DUAN, Y., WU, S.Y. (2009) Study on the methodology of recent coastline delimitation. JOURNAL of MARINE SCIENCES, 27:28-33 [Google Scholar]
- WANG, C.H., QIU, J.F., DING, H. (2009) On the coastline issues in sea area utilization. Ocean Development and Management, 26:51-56 [Google Scholar]
- PAN, X.C., YANG L. (2017) Protect the coastline by classification and maintain the ecological function of coast: an interpretation of regulations on coastline protection and utilization management, 34:3-6 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.