E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Thermal Equipment, Heat and Mass Transfer Processes|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- E. C. Ochoa, M. Aries, E. van Loenen and J. Hensen, “Considerations on design optimization criteria for windows providing low energy consumption and high visual comfort”, Applied Energy 95: 238–45, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2012.02.042, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Luczynska, J. Sterne, J. Bond, H. Azima and P. Burney, “Indoor factors associated with concentrations of house dust mite allergen, Der p 1, in a random sample of houses in Norwich, UK”, Clin Exp Allergy 28:1201–9, (1998) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ronmark, E. Jönsson, T. Platts-Mills and B. Lundback, “Different pattern of risk factors for atopic and nonatopic asthma among children—report from the Obstructive Lung Disease in Northern Sweden Study”, Allergy 54:926–35, (1999) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Janson, P. Kalm-Stephens, T. Foucard, D. Norback, K. Alving and S. L. Nordvall, “Exhaled nitric oxide levels in school children in relation to IgE sensitisation and windowpane condensation”, Respiratory Medicine 99: 1015–1021, Elsevier, (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Subich, A. Ugovsek, N. Starman, U. Tatic, A. Kovacic and G. Fajdiga, “Influence of glued-in reinforcement profiles on the thermal characteristics of wooden window profiles”, Procedia Structural Integrity 13: 503-510, Elsevier, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 15099, “Thermal performance of windows, doors and shading devices – Detailed calculations”, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Asphaug, B. Time, S. Uvsløkk, D. Plsek and A. Gustavsen, “Moisture in Multi-Layer Windows”, Energy Procedia 78: 2482 – 2487, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Park, S. Koo, J. Lim, Y. Seong and S. Song, “Condensation resistance evaluation of a double-sliding window system for apartment buildings”, Procedia Engineering 146: 60 – 68, Elsevier, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ivanov, “Instantaneous field measurements of thermal bridge parameters in ground floor residential room”, Proc. “8th Int. Conf. on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development - TE-RE-RD 2019”, Web of Conf., doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/201911201016, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ivanov, “Dew point temperature analyses in ground floor residential room with existing thermal bridge”, Proc. “8th Int. Conf. on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development - TE-RE-RD 2019”, Web of Conf., doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/201911201017, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.