E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Design and Technologies for Clothing and Textiles|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- H. Petrov, R. Atanasova, Design of women’s clothing from elastic materials, Scientific conference of PEPM’2005, Proceedings, 2, p.p. 153-160, Varna (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F. Yumer, Design of a street collection type “capsule wardrobe” using the principle of upcycling, Diploma thesis, Sofia (2019) [Google Scholar]
- User’s guide AccuMark Professional Edition V10.0, Gerber Technology Inc., a Business Unit of Gerber Scientific International (2015) [Google Scholar]
- https://krasota.rozali.com/modni-saveti/kapsulen-garderob.html, Accessed on date 30 October, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- https://textilebeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Global-apparel-fibre-consumption-vs-population-FINAL.jpg, Accessed on date 30 October, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- https://intercongreen.com/2010/02/17/recycling-vs-upcycling-what-is-the-difference/, Accessed on date 30 October, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- https://www.universityoffashion.com/, Accessed on date 30 October, 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.