E3S Web Conf.
Volume 207, 202025th Scientific Conference on Power Engineering and Power Machines (PEPM’2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- Le Van Sy, “modeling of single point incremental forming process for metal and polymeric sheet,” University of Padua, Department of innovation in Mechanics and Management, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- G. Yanle Li & Xiaoxiao Chen & Zhaobing Liu & Jie Sun & Fangyi Li & Jianfeng Li & Guoqun Zhao, “A review on the recent development of incremental sheet-forming process,” Springer-Verlag London, March 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Silva and P.A.F. Martins, “Two Point Incremental Forming with partial die: theory and experimentation,” JMEPEG, no. 22, pp. 1018-1027, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) Hani Mostafanezhad, Hossein Ghorbani Menghari, Samad Esmaeili, EhsanMarzban Shirkharkolaee, “Optimization of Two-point incremental forming process of AA1050 through response surface methodology,” Measurement, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Le Van Sy, Nguyen Thanh Nam, “Hot Incremental Forming Of Magnesium And Aluminum Alloy Sheets By Using Direct Heating System.: Proceeding of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers,” Engineering Manufacture, no. Part B, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- V. Sy Le, Ghiotti A and Lucchetta G. Preliminary studies on single point incremental forming for thermoplastic materials. Int J Mater Form 2008; 1(1): 1179-1182. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Bagudanch, Marc Sabater & Maria Luisa Garcia-Romeu, “Single Point versus Two Point Incremental Forming of thermoplastic materials,” Advances in Materials and Processing Technologies, no. 2374-068X (Print) , pp. 2374-0698. [Google Scholar]
- H. Meiera, V. Smukalab, O. Dewaldc and J. Zhangd, “Two Point Incremental Forming with two moving forming tools, “ Key Engineering Materials,Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland., vol. 344, no. 1662-9795, pp. 599-605, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ali Asghar Asghari, Asghar Shamsi Sarband and Mostafa Habibnia, “Optimization of multiple quality characteristics in two-point incremental forming of aluminum 1050 by grey relational analysis,” Institution of Mechanical Engineering Science, vol. Proc IMechE Part C, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Dabwan, Adham E. Ragab, Mohamed A. Saleh, Saqib Anwar, Atef M. Ghaleb, and Ateekh Ur Rehman, Study of the Effect of Process Parameters on Surface Profile Accuracy in Single-Point Incremental Sheet Forming of AA1050-H14 Aluminum Alloy, Hindawi Advances in Materials Science and Engineering Volume 2020, Article ID 7265941, 14 pages. [Google Scholar]
- N. Thanh Nam, Phan Dinh Tuan, Vo Van Cuong, Le Khanh Dien, research on the forming angle of A1050-H14 aluminum material processed by using single point incremental forming technology (SPIF), Science & Technology Development, Vol 12, No.16 - 2009 [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Shayea, Abdulmajeed DABWAN, Adham E RAGAB, Mustafa M. NASR, Husam KAID, Studying the Effect of Process Parameters on Part Depth in Single Point Incremental Forming of AA1050-H14 Aluminum Alloy Sheets, ISSN 1330-3651 (Print), ISSN 1848-6339. [Google Scholar]
- J. Jeswiet, J. R. Duflou and A. Szekeres, “Forces in Single Point and Two Point Incremental Forming,” Advanced Materials Research, vol. 6-8, pp. 449-456, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- A. Attanasio, E. Ceretti, L. Mazzoni, C. Giardini, “Use of TPIF or SPIF for Prototype Productions, “Conference on Material Forming, American Institute of Physics , pp. 978-0-7354-0414-4, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- M. Safari, Two Point Incremental Forming of a Complicated Shape with Negative and Positive Dies, IJMF, Iranian Journal of Materials Forming, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp 51-61 Printed in The Islamic Republic of Iran, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- H. Mostafanezhadl, Hossein Ghorbani Menghari, Samad Esmaeili, Ehsan Marzban Shirkharkolaee, Optimization of Two-point incremental forming process of AA1050 through response surface methodology, Measurement (2018), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2018.04.042. [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, William J.T. Daniel, Haibo Lu, Sheng Liu, Paul A. Meehan, “FEM Investigation of Ductile Fracture Prediction in Two-Point Incremental Sheet Metal Forming process, ScienceDirect, Procedia Engineering.,” 2017, no. 207 , pp. 836-841. [Google Scholar]
- R. Perez-Santiago, A. Fiorentino, R. Marzi, and C. A. Rodriguez, “Advances in simulation of Two Point Incremental Forming,” AIP Conference Proceedings, vol.183, p.1353, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- A. Shbeeb Jaber, “Finite Element Simulation Of The Two Point Multistage Incremental Sheet Metal Forming Process,”Engineering and Sustainable Development, vol. 21, no. 5, September 2017 [Google Scholar]
- H. Lu, Michael Kearney, Chenhao Wang, Sheng Liu, Paul A. Meehan, “Part accuracy improvement in two point incremental forming with a partial die using a model predictive control algorithm,” Accepted Manuscript. [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, Kai Han, Xu Song, Haibo Wang, Dongsheng Li, Yanle Li, Qing Li “Experimental and numerical investigation on surface quality for two-point incremental sheet forming with interpolator,” Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, Pages 13, February 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.