E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Aspects of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- A. Dmitriev, ESTIEM Magazine, 44(1), 52 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Berezhnaya, Logictics and Supply Chain Management, 2 (85), 52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Nikita A. Osintsev, Alexander N. Rakhmangulov, Vera V. Baginova, Mir Transporta (World Of Transport And Transportation) Journal, 2 (75), 196 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Dong, Q. Li, B. Shen, X. Tong, Sustainability, 11, 4071 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M.C. Fritz, Sustainable Supply Chain Management. Responsible Consumption and Production. Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Seuring S, M. Müller, J Clean Prod, 15(7), 69 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Robert C. Bird, Vivek Soundararajan,. From Suspicion to Sustainability in Global Supply Chains, 7, 383(2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, J. Cao , Z. Liu, X. Luo, Sustainability, 12(3), 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nieuwenhuis, A. Touboulic, L. Matthews, Is Sustainable Supply Chain Management Sustainable? In Sustainable Development Goals and Sustainable Supply Chains in the Post-Global Economy, 13 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rossolov, O. Lobashov, D. Kopytkov, V. Naumov, Transportation Research Procedia, 45, 795 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Salminen, H. Ruohomaa, T. Pöykkö, 2016 International conference on production research - Africa, Europe and the Middle East and 4th International conference on quality and innovation in engineering and management (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Jan H Jansen, Elena Kaledinova, Ann Wolter, Integration of a supply chain through the TradeCloud IT platform. Projects: IT platforms in Supply Chain FinanceCase study Supply Chain Finance: IT platform for SMEs, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kayikci, Procedia Manufacturing, 21, 782 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Huttunen, T. Seppala, I. Lahteenmaki, J. Mattila, What Are the Benefits of Data Sharing? Uniting Supply Chain and Platform Economy Perspectives (2019), https://ssrn.com/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Hein, M. Schreieck, T. Riasanow, D. Setzke, M. Wiesche, M. Böhm, H. Krcmar, Electronic Markets, 30(1) [Google Scholar]
- Morgane M. C. Fritz, Sustainability Management in Supply Chains: Developing a Supply Chain View to operationalise sustainability among multiple supply chain stakeholders (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Digital agenda of the Eurasian Economic Union until 2025. Perspectives and recommendations. World Bank, 30 (2017), http://www.eurasiancommission.org/ [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dmitriev, I.A. Plastunyak, Atlantis Highlights in Computer Sciences, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Rudykh, Digital economy: a course in 2017 (2017), http://files.runet-id.com/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.