E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Aspects of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Resolution 1318 on globalization and sustainable development (2003), https://www.coe.int/ [Google Scholar]
- World globalization, http://www.iccwbo.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Coronavirus and the pangolin effect: expanding interaction with wildlife leads to threats to health, biosecurity, and global security, https://blogs.worldbank.org/ [Google Scholar]
- R. Borse, C. Barton, T. Dumanovsky, J. Zucker, D. Swerdlow, P. Edelson, J. Choe-Castillo, M. Meltzer, Clinical Infectious Diseases, 52(1), 168 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Orsi, J. Santos, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part A: Systems and Humans, 40(2), 301 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Glory O. Enaruvbe, Ozien P. Atafo, Journal of Land Use Science, 11(1), 113(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marcus Lashley, Miguel Acevedo, Sehoya Cotner, How the ecology and evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic changed learning (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Finance and Development, 57(2) (2020), https://www.imf.org/ [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Savchenko, Iu.V. Zvorykina, Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin, 5, 48 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- The COVID-19 crisis bailout policy measures [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Zakharov, D.B. Kalashnikov, Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin, 1, 41 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.