E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy for Sustainable Development|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- A Muslim Country is Against Nuclear Power Plant Construction, http://www.islam-portal.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Islam by Country, https://ru.wikipedia.org/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Lipka, C. Hackett, Why Muslims are the World’s Fastest-Growing Religious Group, https://www.pewresearch.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Nuclear Energy, https://ru.wikipedia.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Antara, https://www.zol.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- R. Tanter, Nuclear Fatwa: Islamic Jurisprudence and the Muria Nuclear Power Station Proposal, https://nautilus.org/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Schiller, Developing Jepara: State and Society in New Order Indonesia (1996) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Lobkovskaya, Modern Education, 1, 32 (2017), http://e-notabene.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Rudenko, Global Nuclear Safety, 1(30), 124 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A muslim engineer, who has been denied access to French nuclear power stations, is to learn at the end of this month whether the decision to bar him will be overturned, his lawyer announced today, http://www.rfi.fr/ [Google Scholar]
- H. Samuel, Islamist Plot to Blow Up Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Nuclear Power Plant Foiled, Say French Police, https://www.telegraph.co.uk/ [Google Scholar]
- T. Tamarkin, M. Zahran, The Petro-Islamist Threat: How Fusion Energy Can Save the World, https://fusion4freedom.com/ [Google Scholar]
- G. De Clercq, Ch. Steitz, Militant Interest in Attacking Nuclear Sites Stirs Concern in Europe, https://www.reuters.com/ [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Bocharnikov, The Influence of the Islamic Factor on the Nature and Content of Modern International Political Processes, https://nic-pnb.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Ozharovsky, Yukia Amano: IAEA does not Guarantee Nuclear Safety, https://bellona.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.