E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy for Sustainable Development|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Russian Statistical Yearbook 2019: Stat .book (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Kleiner, Economics Issues, 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vlasova, L. Gokhberg et al., Russian Science and Technology in Figures (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Industrial production in Russia 2019: Stat. coll. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Ch.S. Awaworyi, J. Inekwe, R. Smyth, X. Zhang, Energy Economics, 80 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gokhberg, K. Ditkovsky, E. Evnevich, et all, Indicators of Innovation in the Russian Federation: 2020 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Akram, P. Jangam, B. Rath, B., Int. J. of Energy Sector Management, 13 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yao, K. Ivanovski, J. Inekwe, R. Smyth, Energy Economics, 84 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gorodnikova, L. Gokhberg, K. Ditkovskiyet all, Indicators of innovation in the Russian Federation: 2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Best, Technovation, 39 (1) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Adner, J. of Management, 43 (1) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Jacobides, C. Cennamo, A. Gawer, Strat. Management J., 39 (8) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H-J. Appelrath, H. Kagermann, Chr. Mayer (ed.) Future Energy Grid. Migration to the Internet of Energy (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C-H. Lin, C.M. Tung, C-T. Huan, Technovation, 26 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.