E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 31, 2020 No. 378 “On Amending the State Program of the Russian Federation” Economic Development and Innovative Economy “ [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated April 30, 2020 No. 1192-r. [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, https://www.economy.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Piontkevich, E.G. Shatkovskaya, Proceedings of the First International Volga Region Conference on Economics, Humanities and Sports (FICEHS 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Sheina, E.R. Zakirova, G.G. Tsoi, O.T. Astanakulov, Academy of Entrepreneurship J., 25(4) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Sabanti, T.Sh. Tinikashvili, Economics, monetary economy, finance: monograph (Publishing house of SOGU, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Brigham, M. Erhardt, Financial Management (St. Petersburg: Peter, 2007) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Pierce II, Strategic management (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Savitskaya, Analysis of the economic activity of the enterprise: textbook (INFRA-M, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Shokhin, et al., Financial management: theory and practice: textbook (KNORUS, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Financial management: theory and practice: textbook, ed. E.S. Stoyanova (Publishing house “Perspective”, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Makarov, O.B. Veretenikova, State support of industry in the context of cyclical development of the tourism economy in the region: monograph (Publishing house of the Ural State Economic University, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.