E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- H. Yan Cheung, A.W.H. Chan, Int. J. of Manpower, 33(2) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yan Cheung, A.W.H. Chan, L. Benton, T.R. Bailey, T. Noyelle, T.M. Stanback, Employee Training and U.S. Competitiveness: Lessons for the 1990s (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.Y. Grosheva, N.V. Bondarchuk, Contributions to Economics, F2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Litvinenko, Materials of the regional competition for the best scientific work among students and graduate students (young scientists) of educational institutions of higher school and scientific institutions of the Kurgan region (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kulkova, M.I. Plutova, E.A. Kuryachaya, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 272 (3) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Ozernikova, N.N. Danilenko, S.V. Kravtsevich, Employee competitiveness: concept, research, management (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jurevičiene, A. Komarova, Business: Theory and Practice, 11(2) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Sotnikova, E.V. Maslov, S.Yu. Glazyrin, Personnel competitiveness management (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Porter, Competitive Advantage (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Z.T. Golenkova, G.B. Kosharnaya, V.P. Kosharnyy, Integration of Educ., 22(2) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Balkhanov, VEO of Russia Today, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Balkhanov, Zh.T. Chagdurov, Human Progress, 2(5) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Perevozova, N. Daliak, V. Babenko, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2422 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bey, E.N. Bavykina, Human Progress, 4(2) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Zemlyanukhina, E.V. Yanchenko, L.V. Sankova et al., Competitiveness of labor resources in the conditions of innovativeness of the Russian economy (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Bespalova, Innovative Economy: Prospects for Development and Improvement, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Radko, ISJ Theoretical & Applied, 75 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Derkach, V.G. Zazykin, Acmeology (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.