E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- On approval of the list of Russian industries most afflicted by the aggravated situation resulting from the coronavirus pandemic: RF Government Resolution No. 434 of April 3, (2020), http://www.consultant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- On measures providing for sustainable development of economy: RF Government Resolution No. 409 of April 2, (2020), http://www.consultant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- On approval of the Rules for subsidizing from the Federal budget in 2020 Russian credit institutions for payment deferrals of loans provided to small and medium businesses: RF Government Resolution No. 410 of April 2, (2020), http://www.consultant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Mamedova, E.A. Devyatkin, Small business in market environment (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Russian SME Resource Center, https://rcsme.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Kovalenko K.E., Ling V.V., Individual Entrepreneurship in Russia and Abroad: Social and Legal Aspects, https://www.abacademies.org/ [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Schneider, Amazonia Investiga, 14, 61 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Lebedeva, Modernization And Development Of The National Economy, materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference in the framework of the XXXIX Scientific session of the Faculty of Economics of the Southern Federal University. In two volumes, 291 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Frolova, N.Yu. Lebedeva, Auditors’ statements, 10, S82 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Roubini, The Guardian, November 2018 [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Engert, B.S. Fang, Bank of Canada Staff Discussion Paper 2017–16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lewis, Economic Impact of Cybercrime – No Slowing Down. Center for Strategic and International Studies (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.