E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- John F. Marshall, Vipul K. Bansal, Financial engineering: a complete guide to financial innovation, 784 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Yuval Noah Harari, Sapiens. A brief history of humankind, 512 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yuval Noah Harari, 21 lessons for the XXI century, 416 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Danielle Cave, Samantha Hoffman, Alex Joske, Fergus Ryan, Elise Thomas, Report, Mapping China’s Tech Giants (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Easton, Framework for political analysis (1965) [Google Scholar]
- John B. Taylor, Global Financial Warriors: The Untold Story of International Finance in the Post-9/11 Word, 352 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R.O. Keohane, J.S. Nye, Introduction, Transnational Relations and World Politics (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Samantha Hoffman, Social credit: technology-enhanced authoritarian control with global consequences (2018) [Google Scholar]
- UNCTAD 2019, Trade and development report, 201 (2019), https:/unctad.org/ [Google Scholar]
- UNCTAD 2019, Digital economy report, 194 (2019), https:/unctad.org/ [Google Scholar]
- I. Stepnov, J. Kovalchuk, E. Gorchakova, Studies on Russian Economic Development, 20(3), 346 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Igor Stepnov, Julia Kovalchuk, Indian Journal of Science & Technology, 9(42) (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.