E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Z.M. Ishnazarova, D.U. Ishnazarov, Ya.T. Suyundukov, Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and law, 4-2, 200 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.U. Ishnazarov, Z.M. Ishnazarova, U.A. Barlybaev, Ya.T. Suyundukov Regional economy: theory and practice, 12, 2259 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Trofimova, Municipal economy, 1 (49), 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Kolenov, Scientific works of the North-West Institute of Management RANEPA. 2 (24), 284 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Stiglitz, A. Sen, J.-P. Fitoussi, Misjudging Our Lives: Why Doesn’t GDP Make Sense? Report of the Commission on measuring economic performance and social progress. 113 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- John F. Helliwell, Richard Layard and Jeffrey D. Sachs. World Happiness Report. UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network, 140 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Rosstat: Consolidated accounts, https://rosstat.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kalashnikova, A.M. Minigaleeva Young scientist, 12, 560 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Levada center: Public opinion-2019, https://levada.ru [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Ovcharova, M.D. Krasilnikova, A.I. Pishnyak, Monitoring of the socio-economic situation and social well-being of the population, 32 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.