E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Society|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- List of Russian cities by population, https://all-populations.com/ [Google Scholar]
- G. Lappo, P. Polyan, T. Selivanova, Bulletin of the Regional Development Fund of the Irkutsk Region, 1, 46 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lyubovny, O. Pchelintsev, Problems of Forecasting, 5 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Neshchadin, Society and Economy, 12 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Zaborova, Bulletin of the Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Socio-economic sciences, 2 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Strategies for the spatial development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2025, https://all-populations.com/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Jacobs, The Death and Life of Great American Cities (1961) [Google Scholar]
- Cities of Russia, https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki [Google Scholar]
- Concept of the Federal Target Program “Socio-economic development of small towns of the Russian Federation for the period 2015–2020”, http://mert.tatarstan.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Overview of the largest science cities in Russia, https://viafuture.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- E. Zaborova, T. Markova, New Industrialization: Global, national, regional dimension (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Engels, Op. 2nd ed., 20, 309 (1961) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.