E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Society|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- On the principles of Russian Federation state policy in the Arctic up to 2035: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation, 05.03.2020, 164, Collected RF laws, 10, Art. 1317 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- On Approval of the Government Programme of the Russian Federation for Socioeconomic Development of the Arctic Zone of the Russian Federation: Decree of the Government of the RF, 21.04.2014, 366 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Granber, V.I. Suslov, S.A. Suspitsyn, Region: economics and sociology, 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Novosyolov, Novosibirsk IEOPP SO RAN, 18 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Babkina, O.V. Skotarenko, News of Science and Technology of the Saint Petersburg State Polytechnic University, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Skotarenko. Vestnik MGTU, 1 (15) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Zaychenko, O.V. Kalinina, S.S. Gutman, Labor resources of the Far North territories: Problems and prospects, Proceedings of the 28th International Business Information Management Association Conference - Vision 2020: Innovation Management Development Sustainability and Competitive Economic Growth (2016), https://www.scopus.com/ [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Romashkina, N.I. Didenko, D.F. Skripnuk, Socioeconomic modernization of Russia and its Arctic regions Studies on Russian Economic Development, 28 (1), 22 (2017), https://www.scopus.com/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Bell, The cultural contradictions of capitalism (New York Basic books Cop XXXIV) (1978) [Google Scholar]
- H. Innis Harold, The fur trade in Canada An introd. to Canad econ Rev ed (Toronto Buffalo Univ of Toronto press XX) (1977) [Google Scholar]
- H. Innis, The idea file of Harold William Christian Toronto (etc Univ of Toronto press Cop XXI) (1980) [Google Scholar]
- C. Clark, Bioeconomic modelling and fisheries management (New York etc.Wiley XII) (1985) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mun, England’s treasure by forraing trade (New York London Macmillan XVI) (1985) [Google Scholar]
- G. Myrdal, Historien om an American dilemma (Stockholm SNS forl Cop) (1987) [Google Scholar]
- R. Solow, Monopolistic competition and macroeconomic theory Cambridge (Cambridge univ press) (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E. Heckscher, Nationalekonom och ekon historiker Texter i urval av Rolf G H Henriksson och Mats Lundahl (Stockholm Timbro Cop) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Azgaldov, Benchmark Int J, 3 (18) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- On Land Territories in the Arctic Zone of the Russian Federation. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation, 02.05.2016, 296, Collected Laws, 18, Art. 2136 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Regions of Russia. Main Socioeconomic Indicators of Cities and Towns, Collected Statistics of Rosstat (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.