E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Society|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- A.F. Shakirova, Electronic Economic Bulletin of Tatarstan, 2, 46 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Collegium materials, Main results of the development of physical culture and sports in the Republic of Tatarstan in 2019 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Safiullin, L.A. Elshin, Yu.G. Mingazova, M.R. Zainullina, M.I. Prygunova, E.P. Demkina, Socio-economic situation of the Republic of Tatarstan: sustainability, trends, development prospects (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Public Opinion Research Center, Indices of social well-being (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Levada Center, Economic crisis and consumption (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Tomilina, Humanitarian of the South of Russia, 2, 214 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Mitrokhin, Russian Orthodox Church: current state and urgent problems (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Makhiyanova, A.F. Shakirova, Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Behavior – Proceedings of the 4th International Congress on Interdisciplinary Behavior and Social Science, 135(2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Sigida, Theory and Methodology of the Practice of Medical and Social Work (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.M.da. Silva, Multidisciplinary Scientific Journal, 5, 39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Stepanova. Sociodynamics, 1, 49(2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.