E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transport and Tourism in Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- L.K. Ayushieva, Bulletin of the Buryat State University, 2 (2) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Frolova, Tourism Industry, Tourism as an economic system (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Research: the contribution of tourism to Russia’s GDP by 2025 could double, https://ria.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Passport of the national project (program) International cooperation and export (Approved by the Presidium of the Council under the President of the Russian Federation for Strategic Development and National Projects (Minutes of December 24, 2018 No. 16)), https://base.garant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kryukova, D.V. Krumgolts, Bulletin of the Institute of Economics and Management, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for the development of tourism in the Sverdlovsk region until 2030, http://economy.midural.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- On approval of the Concept of the Strategy for the development of domestic and inbound tourism in the Sverdlovsk region for the period up to 2035, Ministry of Investment and Development of the Sverdlovsk Region. Order of September 17, 2018 No. 194, http://docs.cntd.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Investment and Development of the Sverdlovsk Region No. 191, Publication No. 18679 dated September 18, 2018, http://www.pravo.gov66.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Sverdlovsk Region was included in the Top 5 Exporters of Services Among Russian Regions, http://www.rusexporter.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Matyunin, Topical issues of tourism development in Russia and regions, https://cyberleninka.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Geography of the Sverdlovsk region, https://geografia-sverd.ucoz.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.