E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transport and Tourism in Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- B. McKercher, P. Sy Ho, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 14(5), 473 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. McKercher, H. du Cros, New York: The Haworth Press (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H.du. Cros, International Journal of Tourism Research, 3(2), 165 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yan, BW. Gao, M. Zhang, Tourism Management, 63, 355 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Jovicic, Current Issues in Tourism, 19(6), 605 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Todorović, Ž. Bjeljac, Acta geographica Slovenica, 49(2), 453 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Valjarević, D. Vukoičić, D. Valjarević, Tourism Management Perspectives, 22, 7 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Meyer, Creating tourist space on the basis of natural environment as an element of sustainable development, case of the Stepnica commune. 4th International Scientific Conference ToSEE - Tourism in Southern and Eastern Europe 2017 “Tourism and Creative Industries: Trends and Challenges” Opatija, Croatia, 4 - 6 May 2017, 365 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kusen, P. Tadej, Tourism Review, 51(4), 427 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rivero, J. Martín, J. Gallego, Current Issues in Tourism, 19(11), 1084 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Tulskaya, N.V. Shabalina, Mathematical and cartographic modeling to assess the tourist and recreational potential of the territory (on the example of the Central Federal district) (2012), http://www.geogr.msu.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.