E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development Legislation and Policy|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- The history of entrepreneurship in Russia in 2 books (1999-2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vorobiev. Small business in Russia in the context of economic reforms at the turn of 1980-1990 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Logunov, Russian entrepreneurship in 1991-2003: social image and culture of business relations, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Nikiforov, Legal support of entrepreneurship in Siberia. Kemerovo (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D Birch. Digital Identify Management: Technological, Business and Social Implication (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Yartner . Entrepreneurship as Organizing: Selected Papers of William B. Yartner. Edward Elgar Publishing (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Shane Scott. A General Theory of Entre - preneurship: The Individual - opportunity Nexus. Cheltenham (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Aldrich. Entrepreneurial Strategies in New Organizational Populations (2000) [Google Scholar]
- W. Baumol. The Microtheory of Innovative Entrepreneur ship. Princeton University Press (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Russian entrepreneurship of the XIX - early XX century, rusempire.ru [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Pershikov. History of Russian entrepreneurship. Tomsk (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E. Chervyakov, A. Malikov, Small business in Russia, tadviser.ru [Google Scholar]
- Innovation policy. Russia and the world (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov, Economy and Life, 28 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ruchka, The phenomenon of entrepreneurship in modern Russia, cyberleninka.ru [Google Scholar]
- M. Bimatov, Modern entrepreneur, 1(2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.