E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Development Legislation and Policy|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- I. Egorov, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, 108 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Monthly Collection On the State of Crime in Russia, 8 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Official portal of Ekaterinburg (2020), https://eKaTepHH6ypr.p4) [Google Scholar]
- N. Fairclough, Critical Discourse Analysis. The Critical Study of Language (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Reisigl, R. Wodak, Discourse and Discrimination: Rhetorics of Racism and Antisemitism (2001) [Google Scholar]
- U.M. Quasthoff, Social Pejudice as a Resource of Power: Towards the Functional Ambivalence of Stereotypes (1989) [Google Scholar]
- L. Thiesmeyer, Ethics and Information Technology, 2 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Andreas Musolf, Journal of Language Aggression and Conflict, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Jessie Daniels, New Media & Society, 10 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Myagkov M., Shchekotin E.V, Kashpur V.V, Goiko V.L and Baryshev A.A., East European Politics, 34 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mustafa, K. Mustafa, X. Thaqi, B. Ahmedi, E. Halimi, Innovations, Technologies and Research in Education (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.