E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Corporate Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- M. Venkatesan, The Role of Economics: Creating the Sustainable Rational Agent. Int. Adv. Econ. Res., 22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Motrich, Problems of forecasting, 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Basel committee on banking supervision. Compliance and the compliance function in banks, http://www.bis.org/ [Google Scholar]
- C. Donald, Langevoort, Behavioral Ethics, Behavioral Compliance, in Research Handbook on Corporate Crime and Financial Misdealing (Jennifer Arlen, ed., Edward Elgar Publishing forthcoming) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Asenov, Characteristics of Compliance Risk in Banking, Economic Alternatives, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Benedek, Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, 9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.Kh. Valiev, Modern problems of science and education, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Pankova, V.A. Yakimova, Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, 172 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Esayas, T. MahlerModelling Compliance Risk: A Structured Approach, Artificial Intelligence and Law, 23 (3) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Box, K. Gratzer, X. Lin, Small Bus. Econ., 54 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Alm, A. Enami, M. McKee, Atl. Econ J., 48 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Damania, P.G. Fredriksson, M. Mani, Public Choice 121 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Samuel, A. Lowen, Bribery and inspection technology. Econ. Gov., 11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.