E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Management of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Miller, Graham, Twining-Ward, Louise, Tourism and Hospitality Research, 7 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Agenda 21, https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/outcomedocuments/agenda21 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- The Order of Federal Tourism Agency dd. 18.07.2007 No. 69 “On Approval the Procedure for Determining of Internal Tourist Flow in the Russian Federation and On the Tourism Contribution to the Economy of constituent territories of the Russian Federation”, http://www.consultant.ru [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Maksimov, A.I. Estafiev, Methods for Low-Cost Assessment of Tourist Flow Value on the Regional and Local Level: Research Monograph, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Gelman, Tourism Statistics: Textbook for Students of Higher Education Institutions (2010) [Google Scholar]
- International Recommendations for Tourism Statistics (2008), https://unstats.un.org/ [Google Scholar]
- The Federal Law dd. 24.11.1996 No. 132-FZ «On the Fundamental Principles of Tourist Activities in the Russian Federation» (as amended effective of 01.07.2019), 49, 5491 [Google Scholar]
- A. Novoselov, I. Potravnii, I. Novoselova, & V. Gassiy, Journal Of Environmental Management And Tourism, 7(3), 407 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Atamas, D.A. Kotelnikov, Modern economics: problems and solutions, 10 (82), 104 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- International Working Group on Indicators of Sustainable Tourism (1993), https://www.iisd.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Indicators of Sustainable Development for Tourism Destinations: A Guidebook (2004), http://www.adriaticgreenet.org/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.