E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- A.P. Sizov, Geodesy and Cartography, 6, 43 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Mezenina, Moscow economic journal, 3, 17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Strebkova, Young scientist, 47, 293 (2018), https://moluch.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Town-planning code of the Russian Federation of 29.12.2004 No. 190-FL, www.consultant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- The European regional/spatial planning charter: adopted at the VI Conference of Ministers for Spatial Planning (CEMAT), Torremolinos, Spain 20.05.1983, https://rm.coe.int/; http://vasilievaa.narod.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Karfidova, A.P. Sizov, Reading memories Sergeyev. Engineering Geology and geoecology. Fundamental problems and applied problems, Anniversary conference dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the IGE RAS (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Abrosimov, E.I. Avrunyov, O.M. Antonova, S.A. Atamanov, I.A. Basova, Selected problems and future issues of land management, cadastre, and territory development (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Sizov, Geodesy and Cartography, 80(10), 55 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Data on availability and distribution of lands in the Russian Federation for 01.01.2012; 01.01.2016; 01.01.2018, https://www.rosreestr.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Lipsky, Legal support of land supervision (control) and monitoring of land, 140 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.