E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- European Commission Renewable energy statistics (2020) [Google Scholar]
- REN21 Renewables 2019 Global Status Report. Perspectives on the Global Renewable Energy Transition (2019) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP) Sustainable Energy and Human Development in Europe and the CIS (New York, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- UN Economic Commission for Europe Energy Efficiency 21: Project Plan 2012-2015 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2009 on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources and amending and subsequently repealing Directives 2001/77/EC and 2003/30/EC. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Shuvalova, M.V. Chernyaev, I.A. Rodionova, A.V. Korenevskaya, International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 8(4), 199 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Anglani, G. Muliere, International Journal of Energy and Environmental Engineering, 2(5), 83 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lombard, S.LA. Ferreira, Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, 30(30), 71 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Paulos, On Biofuels, Part 1: Dispelling myths about biopower. (The Energiwende Blog, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, D. Nie, X. Zhao, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 70, 78 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 99, 212 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, X. Liu, S. Wan, Y. Ge, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 107, 133 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Antipova, L.O. Zhigalskaya, I.A. Rodionova, M.V. Chernyaev, Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, 8(5), 1101 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Croonenbroeck, G. Stadtman, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 108, 312 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Mararakanye, B. Bekker, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 108, 441 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Renewable Energy Agency. IRENA Database (2016) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Statistics Division (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.