E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- J. de Lima Ferreira, G.R. Bertotti, 7, 1425 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Schwas, The Global Competitiveness Report 2019, World Economic Forum, Cologny (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Hohlova, L.R. Rustamova, Vestnik BGU, 4 (34), 335 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Ezrokh, The Education and Science J, 7 (21), 9 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Vaillant, C. Marcelo, Teaching how to teach: the four steps of learning (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bol’shanina, e-Koncept, S8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Professional standard “Teacher of professional training, professional education and additional professional education” (approved by the order of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation, September 8, 2015 No 608n), http://www.fgosvo.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Reznik, O.A. Vdovina, Moscow University Bulletin, Series 20, Teacher Education, 1, 67 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission Education and Culture, Common European principles for teacher competences and qualification (2010), http://www.pef.uni-lj.si [Google Scholar]
- C. Englund, A.D. Olofsson, L. Price, Higher Ed. Res. & Development, 36, 73 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C.G. Bertolin, Creative Education, 6, 2410 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.