E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- E.A. Voronina. Creation of models of interagency network interaction in the field of additional education of children using the resources of organizations of science, culture, sports. Institute for Educational Development (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Fewell, D. Armbruster, J. Ingraham, A. Petersen, J.S. Waters, PloS one, 11 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wäsche, G. Dickson, A. Woll, J. of Sport & Tourism, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Houlihan, I. Lindsey, Networks and partnerships in sports development. Management of sports development (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, The formation of a society of network structures. A new post-industrial wave in the West (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. Keast, et al., Public administration review, 3 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- W. Mastenbrook, Management of conflict situations and organisation development (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.D. Yakubov, Power, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Savenkova, S. Simkachev, M. Tikhomirov, Bulletin of sports science, 4 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Evseev, L.M. Volkova, Information resources of the formation of physical culture. Communicative strategies of the information society (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Neverkovich, A.A. Popova, Natural resources of the Arctic and Subarctic, 73 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Popova, Economics and Business: Theory and Practice, 9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kocheryan, I.V. Vashlyaeva, T.V. Volovik, Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, 8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Davydova, S.S. Fagina, I.V. Vashlyaeva, T.V. Volovik, Revista ESPACIOS, 30 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.