E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- E.A. Balezina, D.A. Bulgakova, A.S. Deryugin, Theory, methodology and methods of empirical research of social problems (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Bodunkova, I.P. Chernaya, Vestnik of Pushkin Leningrad State University, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Makarkin, O.B. Tomilin, A.V. Britov, University management: practice and analysis, 5-6 (33) (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Olimpieva, A.A. Kondakov, L.V. Yezhova, A.L. Slobodskoy, Petersburg sociology today. Collection of scientific works of the Sociological Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Bourdieu P., Handbook of theory and research for the sociology of education (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Bourdieu P., The Logic of Practice (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Campbell C, Wood R, Kelly M., Social Capital and Health (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Coleman J., Foundations of social theory (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Coleman James S., The American Journal of Sociology, 94 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Fukuyama F., Culture matters: How values shape human progress (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Fukuyama F., Social capital and development: The coming agenda, 22 (1) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Hanifan L.J., The Community Center (1920) [Google Scholar]
- Hanifan L.J., Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science (1967) [Google Scholar]
- Putnam R.D., Canadian Journal of Policy Research, 2 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.