E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- L. Zeniuk, Х International scientific and methodological conference New educational technologies at a university (2013), https://elar.urfu.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- R. Tyshkovsky, Distant work for the top managers: what opportunities did the pandemic open to Russian managers, https://hbr-russia.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Teachers expressed their opinion about the forced transition of the educational process from offline to online, https://minobrnauki.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Astafeva, E.P. Pecherskaya, T.M. Tarasova, E.V. Korobejnikova, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 84, 382 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Astafeva, National Interests: Priorities and Security, 15, 4, 772 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Zhabin, S.A. Shchennikov, A.G. Abrosimov and others, Strategic educational alliances as a mechanism for transforming an innovative educational environment (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Shchennikov, Open distance education (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Pecherskaya, L.V. Averina, L.G. Karanatova, S.A. Kozhevnikova, The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences EpSBS, 365 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Sh. Kamaletdinov, A.A. Ksenofontov, Management sciences in the modern world. Collection of scientific conference reports, 279 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Fukolova, Harvard Business Review, 96 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.