E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 1. Towards Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- L.S.Belyaev, G.V.Voytsehovskaya, V.A.Saveliev and others, A systematic approach to managing the development of the electric power industry (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- I.M.Volkenau, A.N.Zeiliger, L.D.Khabachev, Economics of electric power system formation (Energiya, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.A.Makarov, F.V.Veselov, Ye.A.Volkova, A.S.Makarova, Methodological bases of development of electric power industry development prospects (ERI RAS, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.I.Voropai, S.V.Podkovalnikov, V.V.Trufanov and others, Justification for the development of electric power systems: Methodology, models, methods, and their use (ERI RAS, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- W.Li, Probabilistic transmission system planning (IEEE, EIC BC Hydro, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V.Korovkin, M.V.Odintsov, O.V.Frolov, Power Technology and Engineering, E 1, 75 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V.Korovkin, S.L.Gulay, D.A.Verkhovtcev, Bulletin of the RAS: Energy, E 4, 42 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.Solovyeva, 2017 20th Conference of Open Innovations Association FRUCT (FRUCT20), DOI: 10.23919/FRUCT.2017.8071343 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.Krupenev, G.Kovalev, L.Lebedeva, E3S Web of Conferences, 139, 01019 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N.Belyaev, А.Egorov, N.Korovkin, V.Chudny, E3S Web of Conferences, 139, 01004 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.