E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Session 1. Towards Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- V. Chirkin, M. Goldstein, A. Gorbunov, M. Goubko, V. Korepanov, N. Korgin, ... & T. Vaskovskaya et al., IFAC-PapersOnLine 49.32, 13-18 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Burkov et al. Mechanism Design and Management: Mathematical Methods for Smart Organizations:(for Managers, Academics and Students) (Nova Publishers, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hu Energy Storage for Power System Planning and Operation. (John Wiley & Sons, 2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. El Rahi, S.R. Etesami, W. Saad, N. Mandayam, H. Vincent Poor, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid 10.1, 702-713 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Zepter, A. Lüth, P.C. del Granado, R. Egging, Energy and Buildings 184, 163-176 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sumper (ed.). Micro and Local Power Markets. (John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, 2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Vaskovskaya, Energy System Research 2.2, 28-40 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Selten and W. Guth. Equilibrium Point Selection in a Class of Market Entry Games (In Games, Economic Dynamics, and Time Series Analysis; Diestler, M., Furst, E., Schwadiauer, G., Eds.; Physica-Verlag: Wien-Wurzburg, Austria-Germany, 1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.