E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 1. Towards Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- Report of the Foundation for Strategic Research “North-West”. Technologies for smart cities. Center for Strategic Research North-West Foundation. 2017.110 s; [Google Scholar]
- Mikheev E.A., N.G. Semenova INTELLECTUAL ENERGY SYSTEM // International student scientific bulletin. - 2015. - No. 3-1. URL: http://www.eduherald.ru/ru/article/view?id=12027 (date accessed: 04/10/2020); [Google Scholar]
- Moretti M, Njakou Djomo S, Azadi H, May K, De Vos K, Van Passel S, Witters N. A systematic review of environmental and economic impacts of smart grids. Renew Sustain Energy Rev 2017; 68 (Part 2): 888–98. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Labor Code of the Russian Federation of 30.12.2001 N 197-FZ (as amended on 24.04.2020) // ATP “ConsultantPlus”; [Google Scholar]
- The Constitution of the Russian Federation, taking into account the changes as of 01.08.2020 // SPS “ConsultantPlus” [Google Scholar]
- Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses of 30.12.2001 N 195-FZ (as amended on 24.04.2020) // ATP “ConsultantPlus”; [Google Scholar]
- Samantaray, S. 2014. Letter to the Editor: Smart grid initiatives in India. Elect. Power Compon. Syst., 42: 3-4. 262-266; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Veselov F.V., Dorofeev V.V. Intelligent energy system of Russia as a new stage in the development of the electric power industry in the digital economy // Digital Energy - 2018. - No. 5. S. 43-52. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, S., Wu, Z., Li, J. and Zhang, X.-P. 2014. Real-time energy control approach for smart home energy management system. Elect. Power Compon. Syst., 42: 3-4. 315–326; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.