E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 1. Towards Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- Longo, M., Foiadelli, F. Yaïci, W. Simulation and optimisation study of the integration of distributed generation and electric vehicles in smart residential district. Int J Energy Environ Eng 10, 271–285 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40095-019-0301-4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nikitina E.V., Poluektov A.N., Koh S. Digital twin for electrical networks. Unified Grid Energy 4 (46) (2019). pp. 32-36 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Chuiko E., Apartsin K., Bystritskiy A., Barakhtenko E., Domyshev A. Methodology for constructing a digital twin of networks using the example of the electric network of Akademgorodok. Prospects for the use of infrastructural networks of the IRC SB RAS as objects of scientific research, Materials of the II International Scientific Conference “Energy Efficiency in the Interest of Sustainable Development”, September 16-20, 2019, Irkutsk. pp. 69-72 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- R. Rosen, G. von Wichert, G. Lo, and K. D. Bettenhausen, “About The Importance of Autonomy and Digital Twins for the Future of Manufacturing,” IFAC-PapersOnLine, 48(3), (2015) pp. 567–572, [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Andryushkevich, S. P. Kovalyov and E. Nefedov, “Composition and Application of Power System Digital Twins Based on Ontological Modeling,” 2019 IEEE 17th International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN), Helsinki, Finland, (2019), pp. 1536-1542 [Google Scholar]
- J. Kowalski, CAD is a lie: generative design to the rescue, [online] Available: https://www.autodesk.com/redshift/generative-design/. [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Kovalyov, “Towards a technology and a software platform for generative design of power systems”, Proc. 11th Intl. Conf. MLSD, pp. 463-465, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- F. Jaensch, A. Csiszar, C. Scheifele, and A. Verl, “Digital Twins of Manufacturing Systems as a Base for Machine Learning,” in 2018 25th International Conference on Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice (M2VIP). IEEE, 11 (2018), pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, L. Ye, R. X. Gao, C. Li, and L. Zhang, “Digital Twin for rotating machinery fault diagnosis in smart manufacturing,” International Journal of Production Research, pp. 1–15, 12 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Sapronov, V. Belavin, K. Arzymatov, M. Karpov, A. Nevolin, and A. Ustyuzhanin, “Tuning hybrid distributed storage system digital twins by reinforcement learning,” Advances in Systems Science and Applications, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 1–12, 12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cronrath, A. R. Aderiani and B. Lennartson, “Enhancing Digital Twins through Reinforcement Learning,” 2019 IEEE 15th International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE), Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2019, pp. 293-298 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gemine, Q., Ernst, D. Cornélusse, B. Active network management for electrical distribution systems: problem formulation, benchmark, and approximate solution. Optim Eng. 18, 587–629 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Soleimani Bidgoli, M. Glavic, T. Van Cutsem. Receding horizon control of distributed generation to correct voltage or thermal violations and track desired schedules. In Proceedings of the 19th Power Systems Computation Conference, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- ANM Benchmark [online] Available: https://people.montefiore.uliege.be/anm/ [Google Scholar]
- Hart W, Laird C, Watson JP, Woodruff D (2012) Pyomo-optimization modeling in Python, vol 67. Springer Science Business Media, Berlin [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Chowdhury, C. Akram Hossain, M. Longo, W. Yaïci. Feasibility and Cost Analysis of Photovoltaic-Biomass Hybrid Energy System in Off-Grid Areas of Bangladesh. Sustainability 2020, 12, 1568. [Google Scholar]
- C.F.Calvillo, A.Sánchez-Miralles, J.Villar. Energy management and planning in smart cities. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 55, 273–287 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SEDG Centre (2010) UK generic distribution system (UKGDS) project. [online] Available: http://www.sedg.ac.uk/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.