E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 1. Towards Intelligent Energy Systems|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- T.R. Gruber, Towards principles for the design of ontologies used for knowledge sharing // International Journal of Human-Computer Studies. V. 43. (5/6). 907 – 928. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- N. Guarino, Formal Ontology and Information Systems // Proceedings of International Conference of Formal Ontology and Information Systems (FOIS’98), Amsterdam: IOS Press, P. 3 – 15. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Muñoz-García, K. Lagos-Ortiz, V. Vergara-Lozano, J. Salavarria-Melo, K. Real-Aviles, N. Vera-Lucio, Ontological Model of Knowledge Management for Research and Innovation. Technologies and Innovation 51-62 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Razmerita, A. Angehrn, A. Maedche,: Ontology-based user modeling for knowledge management systems. UM 2003. LNCS, vol. 2702. Springer, Heidelberg (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Zagorulko, G.B. Zagorulko, Ontologies and their practical application in knowledge - based systems, All - Russian conference with international participation “Knowledge-Ontologies-Theories”, Novosibirsk, Sobolev Institute of mathematics SB RAS, Volume 1, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Massel, T.N. Vorozhtsova, A.N. Kopaygorodsky, N.N. Makagonova, S.K. Skripkin, Application of ontologies in research and decision support in energy, All – Russian conference with international participation “Knowledge-Ontologies – Theories”, Novosibirsk, SB RAS, Volume 2, 29-38, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Massel, T.N. Vorozhtsova, N.I. Pyatkova, Ontological engineering to support strategic decision - making in the energy sector, Ontology of Design. . 7, №1 (23), 66-76, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Gavrilova, D.V. Kudryavtsev, D.I. Muromtsev Engineering of knowledge. Models and methods, St. Petersburg, 324, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Massel, Fractal approach to knowledge structuring and examples of its application, design Ontology, Vol. 6, №2 (20), 149-161, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Great Russian encyclopedia, https://bigenc.ru/vocabulary [Google Scholar]
- R. Axelrod, Structure of Decision: The Cognitive Maps of Political Elite, Princeton University Press, 422, (1976) [Google Scholar]
- P. Groumpos, C. Stylios, Modelling supervisory control systems using fuzzy cognitive maps, Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 11(1-3), 329-336, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Papageorgiou, C. Stylios, P. Groumpos An integrated two-level hierarchical system for decision making in radiation therapy based on fuzzy cognitive map, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 50(12), 1326-1339, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.K. Avdeeva, S.V. Kovriga, D.I. Makarenko. Cognitive modeling for solving problems of managing weakly structured systems (situations), № 16, 26-39, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z.K. Avdeeva, G.B. Gorelova, S.V. Kovriga, Cognitive studies of the quality of life of the city population, Proceedings of the Seventh International forum on cognitive modelling, 205-214, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kulinich, Semiotic cognitive maps. Part 1. Cognitive and semiotic approaches in computer science and management, Management problem, № 1, 2-10, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Massel, Cognitive modeling in energy security research: applications and development prospects, Moscow, Fizmatlit, Vol. 2, 153-158, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Massel, Application of ontological, cognitive and event-based modeling to analyze the development and consequences of emergency situations in the energy Sector, Security and emergency issues, № 2, 34-43, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ontological engineering and data model, https://studref.com/389454/informatika/ontologicheskiy_inzhiniring_model_dannyh [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Golikov, Application of ontologies, http://www.ict.nsc.ru/ws/YM2006/10628/golikov.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.