E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 2. Advanced Energy Technologies: Clean, Resource-Saving, and Renewable Energy|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- N. Zhanng, L.F. Ochoa, D.S. Kirschen, IEEE PES ISGT Europe2011, Investigating the impact of demand side management on residential customers, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Fazeli, E. Christopher, C.M. Johnson, M. Gillion, M. Summer, IEEE PES ISGT Europe2011, Investigating the effects of dynamic demand side management within intelligent smart energy communities of future decentralized power system (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Worldwide Survey of Network-driven Demand-side Management Projects Research Report No 1. Task XV of the International Energy Agency Demand Side Management Programme. Second Edition. (2008). – Available at: http://www.efa.com.au [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Aizenberg, E.V. Stashkevich, N.I. Voropai, Izv.RAN. Ener., Coordination of interaction between an electricity supply company and active consumers under optimization of daily load curves, 3, 15, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. Aizenberg, E. Stashkevich, N. Voropai, Int. J. Pub. Adm., Forming Rate Options for Various Types of Consumers in the Retail Electricity Market by Solving the Adverse Selection Problem, 42(15-16), 1349, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Quarterly Report on European Electricity Markets Market Observatory for Energy, Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Electricity_price_statistics [Google Scholar]
- K. Jessoe, D. Rapson, The J. Ind. Ec., Commercial and Industrial Demand Response Under Mandatory Time‐ of‐ Use Electricity Pricing, 63.3, 397, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Emre, J. D. Fuller, IEEE Tr.PS, Time-of-use pricing in electricity markets under different market structures, 27.3, 1170, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- TOU rates Ontario, Available at: https://alectrautilities.com/time-use-rates [Google Scholar]
- N. Yaagoubi, H. T. Mouftan, IEEE Tr. SG, User-aware game theoretic approach for demand management, 6(2), 716, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- W. Tushar, J. A. Zhang, D. B. Smith, H. Poor, V. S. Thiebaux, IEEE Tr. SG, Prioritizing consumers in Smart Grid: A game theoretic approach, 5(3), 1429, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. Mohsenian-Rad, V. W. Wong, J. Jatskevich, R. Schober, A. Leon-Garcia, IEEE Tr. SG, Autonomous demand-side management based on game-theoretic energy consumption scheduling for the future smart grid, 1(3), 320, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Decree of RF Government dtd 4/05/2012. No. 442 “On functioning of retail electricity markets, complete or partial limitation of electricity consumption mode”. [Google Scholar]
- FAA, Report on competition state in Russian Federation for 2018, (2019), Available at: https://fas.gov.ru/documents/685806 [Google Scholar]
- Decree of RF Government dtd 29/12/2011 No. 1179 (ed. as of 15/05/2019) “On determination and application of uncontrollable electricity prices (power) by quarantee suppliers” (together with “Rules for determination and application of uncontrollable electricity prices (power) by quarantee suppliers”). [Google Scholar]
- Decree of RF Government dtd 27/12/2010 No. 1172 (ed. as of 10/03/2020) On approving the Rules of wholesale electricity and power market an on alternations to some RF Government Acts on organizing the functioning of the electricity and power wholesale market”. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.