E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 2. Advanced Energy Technologies: Clean, Resource-Saving, and Renewable Energy|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- S.V. Panin, M.V. Burkov, A.V. Byakov, P.S. Lyubutin, S.A. Khizhnyak, R.M. Martynyak, Stage-by-stage deformation and fracture during shear testing of carbon-carbon composite material samples according to acoustic emission data, digital image correlation and tensometry, News of Higher Education Institutions. Physics, 55, 5-2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Botvina, A.P. Soldatenkov, V.P. Levin, et al., Russ. Metall (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Tyutin, L.R. Botvina, V.P. Levin, A.G. Efimov, N.R. Kuselev, Investigation of the mechanical properties of structural steels by acoustic and magnetic methods, Factory laboratory. Diagnostics of materials, 83, 7 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Pagan, M. Obstalecki, J.-S. Park, M.P. Miller, Analyzing shear band formation with high resolution X-ray diffraction, Acta Materialia, (2018), ISSN 1359-6454, doi: 10.1016/j.actamat.2017.12.046. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Shetulov, V.V. Andreev, A.M. Myasnikov, Dislocation model of nucleation and development of slip bands and their effect on service life of structural materials subject to cyclic loading, Physics of Atomic Nuclei, 7, 12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Shetulov, V.V. Andreev, A.M. Myasnikov, The dislocation model of the origin and development of slip bands and their effect on the durability of structural materials subject to cyclic loads, Nuclear Physics and Engineering, 5, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gonchar, A.L. Rudenko, V.V. Mishakin, The study of microplastic deformation of structural steel at the initial stage of fatigue loading by non-destructive testing methods, Deformation and fracture of materials, 7, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gonchar, Development of methods for assessing damage to structural steels during plastic and elastoplastic cyclic deformation, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Shetulov, V.V. Andreev, Prediction of the durability of machine parts according to non-standard physical and mechanical parameters of structural materials, Izv. Academy of Sciences of the Russian Federation. Metals, 3 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Borisov, Yu.N. Blagoveshchensky, S.S. Dmitrichenko, Analysis of the applicability of equations and study of the shape of the fatigue curve Factory laboratory. Diagnostics of materials, 10, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Andreeva, D.V. Dmitriev, The use of deep learning neural networks in the study of the degree of damage to the surface microstructure of metals and alloys, Materials. “XXI Nizhny Novgorod Session of Young Scientists. Technical science” (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Andreeva, D.V. Dmitriev, Investigation of the possibility of using convolutional neural networks in determining the degree of damage to the surface microstructure of metals and alloys, Proceedings of the International Scientific and Technical Conference “Information Systems and Technologies” IST-2016, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gonchar, V.V. Mishakin, Investigation of the process of fatigue failure of low-carbon steel 15YUTA by non-destructive testing methods, Proceedings of the Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University R.E. Alekseeva (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Christopher, Manning, Prabhakar Raghavan and Hinrich Schütze Introduction to Information Retrieval, Cambridge University Press. (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.