E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 2. Advanced Energy Technologies: Clean, Resource-Saving, and Renewable Energy|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- B.I. Lukasevich, N.B. Trunov, Yu.G. Dragunov, S.E. Davidenko, Steam generators of VVER reactor plants for nuclear power plants (2004, in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Trunov, S.A. Kharchenko, N.F. Korotaev, S.L. Lyakishev, Results of studies of metal fracture causes in the area of primary collector-to-steam generator vessel welding and development of corrective measures, Proceedings of the 8th International seminar of horizontal steam generators, (2010, in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Khodakov, New technologies of repair of equipment and pipelines of NPP with the use of welding: 2005-2008 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dub, A.N. Razygraev, N.P. Razygraev, A.N. Ryabov, I.L. Kharina, Technology of NDT of primary collector-to-steam generator vessel welding of the steam generator PGV-1000 (Weld No111) and defects in it: systematization and nature, Proceedings of the 12th international conference on “Material issues in design, manufacturing and operation of nuclear power plants equipment” (2012, in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Ojigov and etc., Peculiarities of damage of welded joints №111 in steam generators of power units of WWER-1000, MNTK-2013: proceedings of the 8th Conference “Safety Assurance of NPP with VVER” (2013, in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- JSC OKB “GIDROPRESS”, Evaluation of the effectiveness of measures to prevent damage to welds No.111 at VVER-1000 NPP steam generators, Speaker – S.A. Kharchenko (2015, in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Razygraev, CNIITMASH experience in ultrasonic testing, repair and materials science support of the collector welding unit to the steam generator of the VVER-440 reactor unit, Working meeting of the WANO Moscow center (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bogachev, V.P. Semishkin, A.O. Nagorny, A.V. Merkun, D.B. Muravin, R.Yu. Zhukov, E.A. Frizen, Life management in conditions of time-delayed deformational corrosion cracking, Heavy engineering, 7-8 (2017, in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- SEC NRS, Possible causes and factors contributing to damage to the welding unit of the coolant collector to the steam generator body at a nuclear power plant with a VVER-1000 reactor according to the results of research by industry enterprises. Part 1: Possible causes, Speaker – V.S. Rubtsov (2015, in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- WANO MC, Aide-Memoire on the results of the workshop at the Armenian NPP, Working meeting of the WANO Moscow center (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Povarov. Analysis of damaged welds No.111 in the PGV-1000 steam generator and damage repair proposals, Nuclear Energy and Technology, 1, 1 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Adadurov, M.I. Antonov, A.I. Arzhaev, S.I. Velikodnij, Yu.E. Karyakin, V.O. Makhanev, M.A. Podlatov, About operability of weld joints of primary circuit headers with steam generator branches of VVER-1000 and VVER-1200 Reactors, Report at the 5th International scientific and technical conference JSC “Atomtechenergo” (2018, in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kadnikov , Optimization of the complex of works on replacement of steam generators of nuclear power units with VVER, dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sciences: 05.14.03 (2009, in Russain). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gerasimov, Modernization of the technological process for replacing PG units with VVER-1000, MNTK-2012: proceedings of the 8th Conference “Safety, efficiency and economics of nuclear power industry” (2012, in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Getman, A.I. Usanov, B.I. Lukasevich, A.A. Tutnov, L.A. Pasmanik, V.A. Smirnov, A.V. Kamyshev, Reasons of PGV-1000 welded joints no.111 sdamages and proposals on its elimination, Proceedings of the 8th International seminar of horizontal steam generators (2010, in Russian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.