E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Session 2. Advanced Energy Technologies: Clean, Resource-Saving, and Renewable Energy|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- S.Mahmoud, J.Roxana et el. Modeling household energy expenditure in the United States. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. Vol. 69, , Pages 822-832. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boudet et al. Clustering household energy-saving behaviors by behavioral attribute. Energy Policy. Vol. 92: pp. 444-454. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ito, Koichiro.Do Consumers Respond to Marginal or Average Price? Evidence from Nonlinear Electricity Pricing. American Economic Review. Vol. 104 (2): 537–63. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A.Burganov, L.Maimakova, L.Urazbakhtina and L.Golitsyna. On the need to improve the methodology for calculating energy saving and energy efficiency of enterprises. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 791, IV International Scientific and Technical Conference “Energy Systems” 31 October – 1 November 2019, Belgorod, Russia. https://DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/791/1/012040 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.Boogen. Estimating the potential for electricity savings in households. Energy Economics. 2 Vol. 63. pp. 288-300. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.Marlyne, Béatrice Bertho. Exploring emotions and norms around Swiss household energy usage: When methods inform understandings of the social, Energy Research & Social Science, Vol. 45., P. 81-90, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.erss.2018.06.017( 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.