E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 4. Eastern Vector of Russia's Energy Strategy: Current State and Look into the Future|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- BP Statistical Reviewof World Energy June 2017/bp.com/statisticalreview [Google Scholar]
- Country Analysis Brief: Russia / U.S. Energy Information Administration Page Last Updated: October 25, 2016 / https://www.eia.gov/beta/international/analysis_includes/countries_long/Russia/russia.pdf [Google Scholar]
- State balance of reserves of fossil fuels of the Russian Federation as of January 1, 2016. Issue. 91, Coal, I, Summary data. - M .: Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation, Federal Agency for Non-Utilization, Russian Federal Geological Fund, 2016, 382 p. [Google Scholar]
- State balance of reserves of fossil fuels of the Russian Federation as of January 1, 2016. Issue. 91, Ugol, Tom VIII, Far Eastern Federal District. - M .: Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation, Federal Agency for Non- Utilization, Russian Federal Geological Fund, 2016.-378 p. [Google Scholar]
- Tarazanov I.G. Results of coal industry of Russia for 2018. Coal, 2019. №3, p. 64-79. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18796/0041-5790-2019-3-64-79 [Google Scholar]
- Khoyutanov EA, Gavrilov VL Modeling of coalfields in the polar zone of Yakutia. Problems of misuse. - 2017. - №4. P.53-60. [Google Scholar]
- Sokolov AD, Takaishvili LN, Petrov NA, Pavlov NV Coal industry of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia): the current state and development opportunities. Vestnik IrGTU. -2010. - №4. c 64-69 [Google Scholar]
- Sokolov Aleksander, Takaishvili Liudmila. Coal resources of the eastern regions of Russia for power plants of the Asian super ring. (2018) E3S Web of Conferences, 27, № 02004. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20182702004 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Lagerev AV, Hanaeva VN Priorities for the development of TEK Asian regions of Russia in the long run. Spatial economy. 2017. № 3. С. 154–166. DOI: 10.14530/se.2017.3.154-166 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Smirnov KS Comprehensive assessment of the implementation of projects for the export of Russian electricity from Eastern Siberia to China. Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Technical University. 2017. Т. 21. № 10. С. 131–137. DOI: 10.21285/1814-3520-2017-10-131-137 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Energy Strategy of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) for the period up to 2030. -Yakutsk; Irkutsk: Media Holding “Yakutia” and others; 2010. -328 p [Google Scholar]
- Linev BI, Rubinstein Yu.B. The role of standardized coal fuel in the implementation of clean coal energy programs. FGUP “Institute for the enrichment of solid fuel” [Electronic resource] https://docplayer.ru/50115232-Rol-standartizirovannogo-ugolnogo-topliva-v-realizacii-programmy-chistoy-ugolnoy-energetiki.html (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.