E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A. P. Moskalenko, Biogeosystem Technique, 1(3), 64-81 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. P., Soil science, 8, 1010-1022 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Irrigation policy demands a paradigm shift [Google Scholar]
- English J. Marshall, Journal of irrigation and drainage engineering, 267-277 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Food and agriculture organization of the united nations (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Kalinitchenko, FAO. Global Forum on Salinization and Climate Change, Topic I. Identifying systems vulnerable to salinization, including agroecosystems (irrigated and rainfed), soils, water bodies, biodiversity and fragile ecosystems and available tools and information systems to assess and monitor the evolution of salinization. Session II (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Kalinitchenko, European researcher, 7(25), 1042-1049 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Moskalenko, Bulletin of Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI), Socio-economic sciences, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. F. Simonyan, Economics and entrepreneurship, 6(1), 1055-1062 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- А. S. Kharasova, Russian entrepreneurship, 20, 16-20 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Strokin, Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences, 5, 135-139 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Moskalenko, Economics and entrepreneurship, 6, 482-487 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Moskalenko, Economics and entrepreneurship, 6(1), 242-247 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Sapozhnikova, Water supply and sanitary engineering, 5, 36-42 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Lyashenko, VINITI No. 350-V2010 dated 08/06/2010 (the abstract is published in the bibliographic index of VINITI “Deposited scientific works”), 8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yu. Scryabin, Competitiveness in the global world: Economics, Science, Technologies, 6(4), 164-168 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.