E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Digital Technology in Environmental Protection|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- N. Matveeva, I. Abramova, A. Ananyina, E. Shihmolina, N. Medvedeva, I. Mazaeva, A. Korenev, N. Tsvetkova, The magic of innovation. New techniques and technologies in teaching foreign languages (London, Cambridge press, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Skorikova, S. S. Khromov, N. V. Dneprovskaya, Distance learning in scientific and professional fields of communication (interdisciplinary approach). Internet Journal of Environmental Science Education, 11(10), 3467–3476 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Lomonosova, Digital learning resources: Enhancing efficiency within blended higher education. Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University Bulletin, 8(6), 124-137 (2018) http://en.vestnik.nspu.ru (Last accessed 11. 05.2020) DOI: 10.15293/2226-3365.1806.08. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Urintsov, V Dik, N. Dneprovskaya, Individual learning trajectories as a key educational tool in the information society. Smart Digital Futures. Amsterdam: IOS Press BV, 652–657 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bleik, The Messy Task of Evaluating Proficiency in Online Language Courses. Modern Language Journal, 99(2), 408-412 (2015) DOI: 10.1111/modl.12234 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Göransson, C. Nilholm. European Journal of Special Needs Education, 3(29), 265-280 (2014) DOI: 10.1080/08856257.2014.933545 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nawaz, Z. K. Muhammad, Issues of Technical Support for e-Learning Systems in Higher Education Institutions. MECS Press, 4(2), 38-44 (2012) DOI: 10.5815/ijmecs.2012.02.06. [Google Scholar]
- A. T. Mohr, D. Holtbrügge, N. Berg, Learning style preferences and the perceived usefulness of e-learning. Teaching in Higher Education, 17(3), 309–322 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Peters, P. Jandric, Dewey`s Democracy and Education in the age of digital reason: the global, ecological and digital turns. Open Review of Educational Research, 4(1), 205–218 (2017) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/23265507.2017.1395290 16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Schneider, A concept to simplify authoring of adaptive hypermedia e-learning structures. Interactive Learning Environments, 26(6), 760–775 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/10494820.2017.1412987. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.-C. Tsai, C.-W. Tsai, Applying online externally-facilitated regulated learning and computational thinking to improve students’ learning. Universal Access in the Information Society, 17(4), 811–820 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10209-017-0542-z. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Jones, R. S. Sharma, An experiment in blended learning: Learning without lectures. IEEE Conference on e-Learning, e-Management and e-Services (IC3e), 1–6 (2017) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/IC3e.2017.8409229. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, C. Huang, Pedagogical, social and technical designs of a blended synchronous learning environment. British Journal of Educational Technology, 49(3), 451–462 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/bjet.12558. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Baragash, H. Al-Samarraie, Blended learning: Investigating the influence of engagement in multiple learning delivery modes on students’ performance. Telematics and Informatics, 35(7), 2082–2098 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tele.2018.07.010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Suvorova, Models of distance education of children with disabilities in Russia. The Education and science journal, 1(1), 90-102 (2014) DOI: 10.17853/1994-5639-2014-1-90-102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.