E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digital Technology in Environmental Protection|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- M. Kerimov, Multi-criteria assessment of the various types grain dryers quality of functioning. Proceedings of the XXIII International scientific and practical conference 3, 310-315 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Saaty, L.G. Vargas, Models, methods, concepts & applications of the analytic hierarchy process (2nd ed.), 345 (Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Imran, N. Athapol, Grain Process Engineering. Handbook of Farm, Dairy and Food Machinery Engineering 267-298 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dehghani-Madisen, On the interval generalized coupled matrix equation, Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, 34 (1),695-717 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Manshuk, E.D. Zhanagul, Z.M. Kairanbek, Automation and management of process grain drying. Theoretical & Applied Science, 24(04) 177-184 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dehghani-Madisen, M. Dehghan, Parametric AE-solutions set parametric matrix equation, Numeral Algorithms, 73(1) 245-279 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ignatyev, V. Marley, Multi-Model Approach to City Governence in the Face of Uncertainty. Digital Transformation and Global Society, 469-477 (2016) http://dtgs.ifmo.ru/dtgs-2016.html (Last accessed 13. 06.2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Haqiri, M.M. Moghadam, A. Rivaz, The united stable set of interval continuous-time algebraic Riccati equation and verified numerical computation of its outer estimation. Turkish Journal of Mathematics, 42(3) 1130-1155 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Everitt, Cluster analysis. Chichester, 330 (West Sussex, UK: Wiley, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Robinson, Graph databases: new opportunities for working with related data, 256 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zorich Mathematical analysis, Part I 564, Part II 676 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Boberr, Family development as an area of marginal manifestations of environments. Perekonna areng kui ümbritsevate keskkondade marginaalsete nähtuste valdkond Actual problems of Economics and management, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Knudsen, B.-T. Flåten, J. Falkenberg, J. Holbek, Å. Johnsen, I.G. Stensaker Strategisk ledesle (Oslo, Cappelen Damm akademisk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Weidenfeld, P. Bjork, A.M. Williams, Knowledge transfer and relational proximity between service managers and customers in cross border regions. 17th Uddevalla Symposium 2014: Geography of Growth. The Frequency, Nature and Consequences of Enterpreneurship and Innovation in Regions of Varying Density, Uddevalla. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhang, Multi-Level Decision Making Models: Methods and Applications, ed. Guangquan Zhang, Jie Lu, Ya Gao, 377 (Berlin; Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Grzybowska, The modelling and design process of coordination mechanisms in the supply chain. Journal of Applied Logic 24(A), 25-38 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.