E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Biotechnology and Food Technology|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- E. I. Kubeev, Improving the efficiency of the technological process of pre-sowing seed treatment of agricultural crops by improving methods and technical means of applying artificial shells: dis. Dr. Tech. Sciences: 05. 20.01,SPbSAU, 349 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Zaytsev, A. E. Lebedev, V. N. Sidorov, A. A. Murashov, A. V. Dubrovin, Pat. No.2388204 Russian Federation, IPC A 01/6. Device for coating of seeds of agricultural crops. Publ. 10/05/10, Bull. 13 [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Zaytsev, Pat. No. 2379871 Russian Federation, IPC A01C 1/06. Unit for applying coating compounds to seeds of agricultural crops - Publ. 01/27/10 [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Afanasev, Pat. No. 2733290 Russian Federation, IPC A01C 1/06. Pelleting Appatus, Publ. 10/01/20 [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Yudaev, Pat. No. Russian Federation, IPC A01C 1/06. Seed Pre-Sowing Treatment Device Publ. 07/27/20 [Google Scholar]
- Pol. L. Woomer, Seed Inoculation: Master Farmer Training Practical (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Seed priming improves seed germination and reduces oxidative stress in black cumin (Nigella sativa) in presence of cadmium, 79, 195-204 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Quantification of seed-soil contact of sugar beet (Beta vulgaris) using X-ray Computed Tomography. Plant Methods, 13, 71 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Some physico-mechanical properties of carrot (Daucus carota L.), cherry belle (Rhaphanus sativus L.) and nigella (Nigella sativa L.) seeds coated with pellets Akademik Ziraat Dergisi, 8(1), 21-26 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Effect of Seed Pelleting on Seed Quality Parameters of Bell pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) under Laboratory and Nursery Conditions. International Journal of Microbiology Research, ISSN: 0975-5276 & E-ISSN: 0975-9174, 11(1), 1452-1454 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Smelik, Presowing preparation of seeds by deposition artificial shells. SPbGAU SPb, 272 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Lebedev, New apparatuses for processing dispersed materials in a rarefied state. Theory and calculation, 200 (Yaroslavl: Ed. YASTU, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Kubeev, The interaction of seeds and components dragee. Technique in agriculture, 3, 37-39 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Kubeev, Pat. No. 2437044 Russian Federation, IPC7 F26B 17/04. Dryer for bulk materials. Publ. 12/20/11 [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Timoshenko, O. M. Vechera, Seed mordants-comparative characteristics, problems and achievements/3b. Ukrainian research Institute for forecasting and testing equipment. Agricultural machinery and technologies, 4, 9-14 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.