E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Biotechnology and Food Technology|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- E.N. Krylatykh, V.Z. Mazloyeva, National Economy: Ensuring Food Security in the Context of Integration and Globalization 194 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Arenas, A. Thomas, Ji Ci Wang, H.M. DeLisser, A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Depression, Anxiety, and Sleep Disorders in US Adults with Food Insecurity. Journal of General Internal Medicine (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Timmer, Food Security and Scarcity: Why ending hunger is so hard. University of Pennsylvania Press (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Baburin, M.I. Dzliyev, A.D. Ursul, National Security Strategy: Theoretical and Methodological Aspects 273 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.Sh. Urazgaliev, Economic security: textbook and workshop for universities 157 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shapero, Greenbelts Feed Cities: Long-Term Food Security Start with Protected Farmland. Alternatives Journal 43(2) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zilberman, S. Kaplan, E. Kim, S. Sexton, Barrows, Geoffrey. Biotechnology and Food Security. Journal of International Affairs 67(2) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bremer, State capitalism comes of age: The end of free market? Foreign affairs 40-55 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Christensen, Progress and Challenges in Global Food Security. Amber Waves (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Finley, The Anthropocene and the Frameworkfor K-12 Science Education//Future Earth-Advancing Civic Understanding of the Anthropocene. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 9-17 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Nazarenko, Food security (in the world and in Russia) 204 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Leyland, G. Anthony, Textbook on Administrative Law. Oxford Universitu Press 44-45 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Kormishkina, N.N. Semenova, Monitoring of Food Security in the Russian Federation: Methodology and Assessment. European Research Studies 19(3) SI A (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Eremyan, E.T. Eshinimaeva-Shagdarova, International Aspeckts of Brexit: Britains Overseas Territories u Gibraltar. Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences 10 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- International Aspeckts of Brexit: Britains Overseas Territories u Gibraltar. Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences 10 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Pomeranz, Food Law for Public Health. Oxford University Press (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.