E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Organic Farming and Soil Management|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- R. N. Ushakov, A. V. Ruchina, V. I. Levin, O. A. Zakharova, Y. V. Kostin, N. A. Golovina, Sustainability of Agro-Gray to Pollution and Acidification and its biodiagnostics. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7(4-36), 929-934 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Krivolapov, S. Shcherbakov, K. Manaenkov, A. Korotkov, A. Aksyonovsky, Efficiency of using biological filtering material for environmental support of accelerated waste processing, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 403(1), 012136 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. R. Zaidel’man, L. V. Stepantsova, A. S. Nikiforova, V. N. Krasin, I. M. Dautokov, T. V. Krasina, Light Gray Surface-Gleyed Loamy Sandy Soils of the Northern Part of Tambov Plain: Agroecology, Properties, and Diagnostics, Eurasian Soil Science, 51(4), 395-406 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Dubovitski, E. K. Karpunina, E. A. Klimentova, N. V. Cheremisina, Ecological and economic foundations of effective land use in agriculture: The implementation prospects of food security. Proceedings of the 33rd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2019: Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020, 2687-2693 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Grigoreva, Biological growth peculiarities of the cuttings of various rootstocks in a horizontal nursery, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 10(4), 632-640 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Cherdakova, S. V. Galchenko, E. V. Vorob‘eva, Results of the experimental evaluation of the biosurfactant influence on the processes of microbiological remediation of oil-polluted aquatic environments, Water and Ecology, 25 (1),74-83 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Galchenko, D. V. Spiridovich, A. S. Cherdakova, Results of experimental assessment of the influence of humic preparations on the processes of petroleum products dispersion Scientific Review, 1, 126-130 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Purygin, I. A. Potapova, D. V. Vorobyev, Humic acids: Their isolation, structure and application in biology, chemistry and medicine. Challenging issues of biology, chemistry and medicine Odessa: Kuprienko Sergey, 180-196 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Cherdakova, Ecological assessment of the effect of various humic preparations on the state of technogenically modified gray forest soils DSc Thesis in Biology. (Moscow, Peoples’ FriendshipUniversity of Russia, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Atlas, T. C. Hazen, Oil biodegradation and bioremediation: A tale of the two worst spills in U.S. history. Environmental Science and Technology, 45(16), 6709-6715 (2011) doi: 10.1021/es2013227 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Beškoski, G. D. Gojgić-Cvijović, J. S. Milić, M. V. Ilić, S. B. Miletić, B. S. Jovančićević, M. M. Vrvić, Bioremediation of soil polluted with crude oil and its derivatives: Microorganisms, degradation pathways, technologies HemijskaIndustrija, 66(2), 275-289 (2012) http://www.ache.org.rs/HI/2012/No2/15_3361_2012.pdfdoi: 0.2298/HEMIND110824084B [Google Scholar]
- E. Lipczynska-Kochany, Humic substances, their microbial interactions and effects on biological transformations of organic pollutants in water and soil: A review Chemosphere, 202, 420-437 (2018) www.elsevier.com/locate/chemosphere doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2018.03.104 (Last accessed 12. 05.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Liu, J. Tang, K. Gao, R. Gurav, J. P. Giesy, Aerobic degradation of crude oil by microorganisms in soils from four geographic regions of China. Scientific Reports, 7(1), 14856 (2017) www.nature.com/srep/index.html doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-14032-5 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N. SakthiPriya, M. Doble, J. S. Sangwai, Bioremediation of costal and marine pollution due to crude oil using a microorganism Bacillus subtilis. Procedia Engineering, 116(1), 213-220 (2015) http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/18777058 (Last accessed 17. 05.2020) doi: 10.1016/j.proeng.2015.08.284 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, L. Shu, X. Wang, B. Xing, S. Tao, Mechanisms regulating bioavailability of phenanthrenesorbed on a peat soil-origin humic substance. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31(7), 1431-1437 (2012) doi: 10.1002/etc.1844 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.