E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Organic Farming and Soil Management|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Y. Dou, Y. Yang, S. An, Z. Zhu, Catena, Effects of different vegetation restoration measures on soil aggregate stability and erodibility on the Loess Plateau, China, 185, 104294 (2020) ISSN 0341-8162. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2019.104294 [Google Scholar]
- J. I. Rivera, C. A. Bonilla, Catena, Predicting soil aggregate stability using readily available soil properties and machine learning techniques, 187, 104408 (2020) ISSN 0341-8162. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2019.104408 [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Besalatpour, S. Ayoubi, M. A. Hajabbasi, M. R. Mosaddeghi, R. Schulin, Catena, Estimating wet soil aggregate stability from easily available properties in a highly mountainous watershed, 111, 72-79 (2013) ISSN 0341-8162. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2013.07.001 [Google Scholar]
- T. Mawodza, G. Burca, S. Casson, M. Menon, Geoderma, Wheat root system architecture and soil moisture distribution in an aggregated soil using neutron computed tomography, 359, 113988 (2020) ISSN 0016-7061. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geoderma.2019.113988 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fu, G. Li, T. Zheng, Y. Zhao, M. Yang, Catena, Fragmentation of soil aggregates induced by secondary raindrop splash erosion, 185, 104342 (2020), ISSN 0341-8162. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2019.104342 [Google Scholar]
- T. Li, Y. Zhang, S. Bei, X. Li, S. Reinsch, H. Zhang, J. Zhang, Catena, Contrasting impacts of manure and inorganic fertilizer applications for nine years on soil organic carbon and its labile fractions in bulk soil and soil aggregates, 194, 104739 (2020), ISSN 0341-8162. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2020.104739 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yan, X. Wang, Z. Guo, J. Chen, X. Xin, D.i Xu, R. Yan, B. Chen, L. Xu, Catena, Influence of wind erosion on dry aggregate size distribution and nutrients in three steppe soils in northern China, 170, 159-168 (2018) ISSN 0341-8162. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2018.06.013 [Google Scholar]
- N. Shahabinejad, M. Mahmoodabadi, A. Jalalian, E. Chavoshi, Geoderma, The fractionation of soil aggregates associated with primary particles influencing wind erosion rates in arid to semiarid environments, 356, 113936 (2019) ISSN 0016-7061. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geoderma.2019.113936 [Google Scholar]
- L. Guo, J. Shen, B. Li, Q. Li, C. Wang, Y. Guan, L. P. D’Acqui, Y. Luo, Q. Tao, Q. Xu, H. Li, J. Yang, X. Tang, Science of The Total Environment, Impacts of agricultural land use change on soil aggregate stability and physical protection of organic, 707, 136049 (2020), ISSN 0048-9697. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.136049 [Google Scholar]
- J. Cooper, I. Greenberg, B. Ludwig, L. Hippich, D. Fischer, B. Glaser, M. Kaiser, Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, Effect of biochar and compost on soil properties and organic matter in aggregate size fractions under field conditions, 295, 106882 (2020) ISSN 0167-8809. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agee.2020.106882 [Google Scholar]
- B. Xue, L. Huang, Y. Huang, Z. Yin, X. Li, J. Lu, Catena, Effects of organic carbon and iron oxides on soil aggregate stability under different tillage systems in a rice–rape cropping system, 177, 1-12 (2019) ISSN 0341-8162. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2019.01.035 [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Awad, E. Blagodatskaya, Y. S. Ok, Y. Kuzyakov, European Journal of Soil Science, Effects of polyacrylamide, biopolymer and biochar on the decomposition of 14C‐labelled maize residues and on their stabilization in soil aggregates, 64(4), 488–499 (2013). DOI: 10.1111/ejss.12034 [Google Scholar]
- B. Kurmi, A. Jyoti Nath, R. Lal, A. Kumar Das, Science of The Total Environment, Water stable aggregates and the associated active and recalcitrant carbon in soil under rubber plantation, 703, 135498 (2020) ISSN 0048-9697. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135498 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, Z. Du, Y. Lou, X. He, Catena, A one-year short-term biochar application improved carbon accumulation in large macroaggregate fractions, 127, 26–31 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2014.12.009 [Google Scholar]
- D. Biesgen, K. Frindte, S. Maarastawi, C. Knief, Clay content modulates differences in bacterial community structure in soil aggregates of different size, Geoderma, 376, 114544 (2020) ISSN 0016-7061. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114544 [Google Scholar]
- L. Gao, B. Wang, S. Li, H. Wu, X. Wu, G. Liang, D. Gong, X. Zhang, D. Cai, A. Degré, Catena, Soil wet aggregate distribution and pore size distribution under different tillage systems after 16 years in the Loess Plateau of China, 173, 38-47 (2019) ISSN 0341-8162. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2018.09.043 [Google Scholar]
- S. Vladychenskii, V. M. Telesnina, K. A. Rumyantseva, T. A. Chalaya, Eurasian Soil Science, Organic matter and biological activity of postagrogenic soils in the southern taiga using the example of Kostroma oblast, 46, 518–529 (2013) https://doi.org/10.1134/S1064229313050141 [Google Scholar]
- R. Bu, T. Ren, M. Lei, Bo Liu, X. Li, R. Cong, Y. Zhang, J. Lu, Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, Tillage and straw-returning practices effect on soil dissolved organic matter, aggregate fraction and bacteria community under rice-rice-rapeseed rotation system, 287, 106681 (2020) ISSN 0167-8809. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agee.2019.106681 [Google Scholar]
- X. Xu, S. Schaeffer, Z. Sun, J. Zhang, T. An, J. Wang, Carbon stabilization in aggregate fractions responds to straw input levels under varied soil fertility levels, Soil and Tillage Research, 199, 104593 (2020) ISSN 0167-1987 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2020.104593 [Google Scholar]
- A. Mustafa, X. Minggang, S. A. A. Shah, M. M. Abrar, S. Nan, W. Baoren, C. Zejiang, Q. Saeed, M. Naveed, K. Mehmood, A. Núñez-Delgado, Journal of Environmental Management, Soil aggregation and soil aggregate stability regulate organic carbon and nitrogen storage in a red soil of southern China, 270, 110894 (2020) ISSN 0301-4797 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.110894 [Google Scholar]
- R. Huang, D. Tian, J. Liu, S. Lv, X. He, M. Gao, Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, Responses of soil carbon pool and soil aggregates associated organic carbon to straw and straw-derived biochar addition in a dryland cropping mesocosm system, 265, 576-586 (2018) ISSN 0167-8809 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agee.2018.07.013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.