E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Organic Farming and Soil Management|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- A. Fiorini, S. C. Maris, D. Abalos, S. Amaducci, V. Tabaglio. Combining no-till with rye (Secale cereale L.) cover crop mitigates nitrous oxide emissions without decreasing yield, Soil and Tillage Research, 196 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2019.104442 [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Sithole, L. S. Magwaza. Long-term changes of soil chemical characteristics and maize yield in no-till conservation agriculture in a semi-arid environment of South Africa, Soil and Tillage Research, 194 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2019.104317 [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Nascente, Y. C. Li, C. A. C. Crusciol, Cover crops and no-till effects on physical fractions of soil organic matter, Soil and Tillage Research, 130, 52-57 (2013) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2013.02.008 [Google Scholar]
- B. C. Liang, A. J. VandenBygaart, J. D. MacDonald, D. Cerkowniak, B. G. McConkey, R. L. Desjardins, D. A. Angerse, Revisiting no-till’s impact on soil organic carbon storage in Canada, Soil and Tillage Research, 198 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2019.104529 [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Sithole, L. S. Magwaza, G. R. Thibaudc. Long-term impact of no-till conservation agriculture and N-fertilizer on soil aggregate stability, infiltration and distribution of C in different size fractions, Soil and Tillage Research, 190, 147-156 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2019.03.004 [Google Scholar]
- E. Pareja-Sánchez, D. Plaza-Bonilla, M. C. Ramos, J. Lampurlanés, J. Álvaro-Fuentes, C. Cantero-Martínez, Long-term no-till as a means to maintain soil surface structure in an agroecosystem transformed into irrigation, Soil and Tillage Research, 174, 221-230 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2017.07.012 [Google Scholar]
- I. Aziz, T. Mahmood, K. R. Islam, Effect of long term no-till and conventional tillage practices on soil quality, Soil and Tillage Research, 131, 28-35 (2013) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2013.03.002 [Google Scholar]
- C. dos R. Ferreira, E. Carvalho da S. Neto, M. G. Pereira, J. do N. Guedes, J. S. Rosset, L. H. C. dos Anjos, Dynamics of soil aggregation and organic carbon fractions over 23 years of no-till management, Soil and Tillage Research, 198 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2019.104533 [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Wuaden, R. S. Nicoloso, E. C. Barros, R. A. Grave, Early adoption of no-till mitigates soil organic carbon and nitrogen losses due to land use change, Soil and Tillage Research, 204 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2020.104728 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Lopez-Bellido, V. Muñoz-Romero, R. Fuentes-Guerra, P. Fernandez-Garcia, L. Lopez-Bellido, No-till: A key tool for sequestering C and N in microaggregates on a Mediterranean Vertisol, Soil and Tillage Research, 166, 131-137 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2016.09.012 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Du, T. Ren, C. Hu, Q. Zhang, Transition from intensive tillage to no-till enhances carbon sequestration in microaggregates of surface soil in the North China Plain, Soil and Tillage Research, 146, 26-31 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2014.08.012 [Google Scholar]
- L. Gristina, S. Keesstra, A. Novara, No-till durum wheat yield success probability in semi arid climate: A methodological framework, Soil and Tillage Research, 181, 29-36 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2018.04.002 [Google Scholar]
- K. Skaalsveen, J. Ingram, L. E.Clarke, The effect of no-till farming on the soil functions of water purification and retention in north-western Europe: A literature review, Soil and Tillage Research, 189, 98-109 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2019.01.004 [Google Scholar]
- B. D. Soane, B. C. Ball, J. Arvidsson, G. Basch, F. Moreno, J. Roger-Estrade, No-till in northern, western and south-western Europe: A review of problems and opportunities for crop production and the environment, Soil and Tillage Research, 118, 66-87 (2012) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2011.10.015 [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Didoné, J. P. G. Minella, O. Evrard, Measuring and modelling soil erosion and sediment yields in a large cultivated catchment under no-till of Southern Brazil, Soil and Tillage Research, 174, 24-33 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2017.05.011 [Google Scholar]
- O. Tomashova, Efficiency of cultivation of intermediate cover crops as a biological element of the fertilizer system at no-till in the Crimea/Olga Tomashova, Nicolay Osenniy, Aleksandr Ilyin, Lubov Veselova. XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness. INTERAGROMASH 2020”, 26-28 (Rostovon-Don, Russia, February, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Abdurashytov, New arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi associations from soils of crimean steppe, 78(1), 72-79 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.