E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- G. Matishov, D. Matishov, O. Arkhipova, et al., Ecological Atlas of the Sea of Azov ISBN 978-5-4358-0020-3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Savitskiy, Avifauna of the Sea of Azov and the Eastern Priazovie in the modern period, Birds of the northern and southern seas of Russia: fauna, ecology, 215–231 ISBN 978-5-91137-225-5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Matishov, R. Savitskiy, Waterfowls’ death rate in the Sea of Azov, Bulletin of the Southern Scientific Center, 8(3), 50–54 (2012) doi:10.13140/RG.2.1.3527.3124 [Google Scholar]
- V. Fedyaeva, A. Shmaraeva et al., Nature reserve fund of the Quiet Don (2018) ISBN 978-5-6040602-8-5 [Google Scholar]
- A. Zabashta, M. Zabashta, Breeding colonies of birds in the lower reaches of the Don (Don-Aksai loan – Don delta), Kagalnik, Mius and the eastern part of Taganrog Bay, The Russian Journal of Ornithology, 29(1924), 2205–2233 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Karabanina, S. Simonov, Comparison analysis of the bird line transect census methods: the finish line transect method and the modified Kumari’s methodology, The herald of game management, 15(4), 246–250 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chelintsev, Mathematical bases of moving animal surveys, Bulletin of Moscow society of naturalists. Biological series, 118(1), 3–15 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Simonov, D. Panchenko, K. Tirronen, V. Belkin, Experience of aerial surveys for countings of tetraonids in Karelia, The herald of game management, 15(4), 242–245 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.-Y. Choi, X. Xiao, J. Takekawa, et al., Low survival rates of Swan geese (Ansercygnoides) estimated from neck-collar resighting and telemetry, Waterbirds, 39(2), 136-145 (2016) doi:10.1675/063.039.0307 [Google Scholar]
- O. Onmus, M. Siki, Shorebirds in the Gediz Delta (Izmir, Turkey): breeding and wintering abundances, distributions, and seasonal occurrences, Turkish Journal of Zoology, 35(5), 615–629 (2011) doi:10.3906/zoo-1002-14 [Google Scholar]
- N. Schumann, J. Arnould, P. Dann, Use of terrestrial habitats by burrow-nesting seabird sin south-eastern Australia, Emu, 113(2), 135–144 (2013) doi:10.1071/MU12088. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Savitskiy, G. Matishov, Winter ecology of the Smew (Mergusalbellus) in the Sea of Azov, Russian Journal of Ecology, 42(3), 260-262 (2011) doi:10.1134/S1067413611030143 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Rishworth, D. Green, P. Pistorius, Y. Tremblay, An automated approach towards measuring time-activity budgets in colonial seabirds, Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5(9), 854-863 (2014) doi:10.1111/2041-210X.12213 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Karuthedathu, J. Praveen, M. Palot, Recent trends in marine bird monitoring in India, Journal of the Bombay Natural History Society, 109(1,2), 53-59 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lyakhov, A. Kim, D. Minaev, Development and field trials of small telecommand ship, Underwater Investigations and Robotics, 1, 48–57 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ackerman, Unmanned cargo ships face industry resistance, are a good idea anyway, IEEE Spectrum, 87 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ferri, A. Manzi, F. Fornai, et al., The HydroNet ASV, a small-sized autonomous catamaran for real-time monitoring of water quality: From design to missions at sea, IEEE J Ocean Eng, 40(3), 710–726 (2015) doi.org/10.1109/JOE.2014.2359361 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Barry, J.-L. Liardon, P. Paccaud, et al., A low-cost, autonomous mobile platform for limnological investigations, supported by high-resolution mesoscale airborne imagery, PLoS ONE, 14(2), Article e0210562 (2019) doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0210562 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.