E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- Database of LLC “Agroresurs”, Ulan-Ude - Shelekhov, 150 (2013-2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Eltoshkina, M. K. Buraev, T. V. Bodyakina, Ensuring the operability and fault tolerance of machines by reserving replaceable elements, Tractors and agricultural machines, 6, 54-58 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. A. Puchin, Evaluation of the reliability of serial domestic (CIS) and foreign tractors, Bulletin of NGIEI, 2(3), 173 – 178 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Shisteev, Improving the repair manufacturability of agricultural tractors by using replaceable-exchange elements, Materials of the international scientific and practical conference “Environmental safety and prospects for the development of agricultural production in Eurasia”, 3-4 December 2013, 13-115 Irkutsk: Publishing house IRGSHA (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Buraev, To clarify the standards of spare parts for technical service of autotractors in zone conditions, E3S Web of Conferences. XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”, 05001 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Bodyakina, Diagnostics of hydraulic density of plunger couple of tractor diesel, E3S Web of Conferences. XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”, 05035 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Ivanyo, Management models of agrarian production in the conditions of high risks. Critical Infrastructures in the Digital World (IWCI-2020). Proceeding of International Workshop (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Ovchinnikova, Simulation diagnostics of power train mechanical drives. III International Scientific Conference: AGRITECH-III-2020: Agribusiness, Environmental Engineering and Biotechnologies. Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations, 52033 Krasnoyarsk, Russia (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Ovchinnikova, A simple semi-markov model of functioning of agricultural cleaning and transport system, Journal of Physics: Conference Series. The proceedings International Conference “Information Technologies in Business and Industry”, 032061 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Eltoshkina, Evaluation of the limit properties of a solid body system, IOP conference series: MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING. Irkutsk National Research Technical University, 012023 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Chubareva, Resource-saving by choosing methods of tractors maintenance, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 632(1), 012045 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Agafonov, Lecture notes in electrical engineering, 1 November, 307, 279-292, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Karagodin, Rationale and frequency of the diagnosis of component parts of tractors Belarus in the development of technology maintenance, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 832(1), 012005 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Lipkovich, Agricultural tractors of the fth generation, Scientia Iranica 27(2B), 745-756 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Galiev, Ensuring possibility of functioning of tractors in agricultural production taking into account residual resources of their units and systems, Engineering for Rural Development, 48-53 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.