E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- V. O. Myroshnyk, A. O. Dudnyk, Optimization of efficiency of system management is with use of generalized function of desirability of harrington: Scientific Bulletin of NULES of Ukraine. Series: Engineering and energy of agro-industrial complex, (196-2), 123-128 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Xiang, C. Jie, Optimization of the Impeller Geometry for an Automotive Torque Converter Using Response Surface Methodology and Desirability Function. Open Journal of Applied Sciences, 10(7), 455-475 (2020) doi: 10.4236/ojapps.2020.107032. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Adler, G. Stasova, Comparison between the Desirability Function by E.C. Harrington and the Loss Function by Genichi Taguchi, ANQ Congress 2012, Striving for excellence through Product and Service Quality (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Adler, G. Stasova, Statistical Approach for Decision Making (Based on Desirability Function by E. C. Harrington and the Loss Function by Genichi Taguchi), ANQ Congress 2013, Quality for the Strength of Asia (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Adler, K. Stasova, Statistical approach for decision making: Communications in Dependability and Quality Management, 17(2), 5-15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Petukhov, I. G. Popelova, Program “Non-parametric choice”: witness. about the state. register. computer programs № 2016614893 from 11.05.2016.; Rus. Federation, applicant and copyright holder FSBSU “Rosinformagrotech”; declared № 2016612198 from 15. 03.2016 [Google Scholar]
- W.-Y. Zhang, Z.-W. Wei, B.-H. Wang, X.-P. Han, Measuring mixing patterns in complex networks by spearman rank correlation coefficient: Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 451, 440-450 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Cheng, Z. Lu, L. Zhang, New spearman correlation based sensitivity index and its unscented transformation solutions: Journal of Engineering Mechanics – ASCE, 142(2), 1-9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Xiao, J. Ye, C. Rong, R. M. Esteves, Using spearmans correlation coefficients for exploratory data analysis on big dataset: Concurrency Computation Practice and Experience, 28(14), 3866-3878 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Terskaya, I. A. Slesarchuk, Harrington desirability function for multi-attribute outdoor space quality assessment: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. International Science and Technology Conference “FarEastCon 2019”, 082030 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hatami, M. C. M.Cuijpers, M. D. Boot, Experimental Optimization of the Vanes Geometry for a Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT) Using a Design of Experiment (DoE) Approach. Energy Conversion and Management, 106, 1057-1070 (2015) doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2015.10.040 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Atroshenko, I. A. Korolyov, N. Didenko, Evaluation of physico-mechanical properties of high-chromium tool steels modified with harrington method: Materials Physics and Mechanics, 26(1), 26-29 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Zharkov, Optimization of criteria for the work of conformity assessment bodies using the Harrington method. Standardization, certification, quality, 4, 36-38 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Fedorenko, D. A. Petukhov, V. V. Serdyuk, Formation of structures of multifunctional cultivating and sowing units. Rural machinery and equipment, 5, 35-40 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Medvedko, G. A. Zhidkov, L. N. Shapovalova, Methodology for a comprehensive assessment of the efficiency of agricultural machines and technologies using the Harrington function. In the collection of scientific papers of the XII International Scientific and Practical Conference in the framework of the XXII Agroindustrial Forum of the South of Russia and the exhibition “Interagromash”: State and prospects for the development of the agroindustrial complex. Don State Technical University, Agrarian Research Center “Donskoy”, 774-777 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Fedorenko, D. A. Petukhov, I. G. Popelova, Information technologies in increasing the resource and energy efficiency of machine and tractor units. Rural machinery and equipment, 5, 18-22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.