E3S Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2020Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Land Use Planning and Public-lands Policies|
|Published online||04 December 2020|
- S.A. Ayvazyan, Analysis of the quality and lifestyle of the population, Central Economic and Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow, Nauka, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ayvazyan, Applied econometrics 2, 84 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ayvazyan, Inter-country analysis of integral categories of quality of life of the population (econometric approach) (Moscow, CEMI RAS, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Atkina, M.V. Zhukova, Aesthetics of the landscape: study guide (Yekaterinburg, Ural State Forest Engineering Univercity, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Dolgacheva, Assessment of comfort of living of the population in the city (on the example of Saransk): autoabstract dissertation…Candidate of geographical sviences (Kaluga, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Glebova, Scientific notes of the Kazan University 153(4), 198 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Urban environment quality index, https://xn----dtbcccdtsypabxk.xn--p1ai/#/ [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Korobov, Scientific dialogue 3(15), 94 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Korobov, Sociological research 11, 102 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Korobov, Expert methods in geography and geo-ecology: monograph (Arkhangelsk, Pomor University, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Merinov, Ecological and social convenience of the urban environment of Rostov-on-Don (Rostov-on-Don, Publishing house of Rostov State University, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. Akhmetshina, A. Sergeev, A. Mottaeva, E3S Web of Conferences 91, 06008 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199106008 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Set of rules SP 42.13330.2011 SNiP 2. 07.01-89.Updated version of SNiP 2. 07.01-89(approved by the order of the Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation from December 28, 2010 N 820) [Google Scholar]
- Modern Production Technologies. Population life quality, https://extxe.com/15360/kachestvo-zhizni-naselenija/ [Google Scholar]
- N. Tulebayeva, D. Yergobek, G. Pestunova, A. Mottaeva, Z. Sapakova, E3S Web of Conferences 159, 01012 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202015901012 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Stulyshapku, Assessment of environmental and social comfort of population living at the local level: dissertation...Candidate of geography sciences (Kaluga, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, A. Ivashchenko, A. Ryattel, E3S Web of Conferences 164, 10038 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202016410038 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N. Fomina, A. Lugovskoy, Collection of Dobrodeevsky readings - 2018 II international scientific and practical conference, 152 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Osberg L., Sharpe Social Indicators Research 58, 349 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Veenhoven, Social Indicators Research 39, 1 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ganebnykh, T. Burtseva, N. Mironova, and O. Feoktistova, E3S Web of Conferences 110, 01077 (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201911001077 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ganebnykh, T. Burtseva, A. Petukhova, and A. Mottaeva, E3S Web of Conferences 91, 08035 (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201991080 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.